PDQ Tools is the leading provider of PDR Tools, Paintless Dent Repair Tools.
As the world's leading supplier of pdr tools, and paintless dent removal products, we are committed to providing only the highest quality tools and equipment. All of our paintless dent repair tools are constructed using heat treated, high carbon stainless steel, providing a combination of superior strength, durability and corrosion resistance. This allows us to offer to you, a Warranty on all of our PDR products. In fact, we are so confident in our tools, we offer a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee! Also is an industry commitment, Guaranteed Paintless Dent Removal Training! That's right; we will train you to successfully remove dents.... GUARANTEED!
What Is Paintless Dent Removal?
Paintless Dent Removal is a highly skilled process in which minor dings and dents are removed from an automobile's exterior without creating the costly and time consuming need for traditional body shop repairs. The PDR process involves the use of custom designed dent removal tools, pdr tools, that are applied to the inside skin of a vehicle's sheet metal. To begin the repair process, a pdr technician gains access to the inside skin of the metal via an automobile's windows, headlights or other access point. A fluorescent or LED light is then used to illuminate the damaged area. The technician then walks the tip of the dent removal tool with leverage, over the damaged area in a fluid, pumping motion. In less than an hour, dings and dents become "massaged out” without any damage to the paint. With continuous practice, PDQ graduates will be able to repair dings and dents on any panel of any metal vehicle, as long as the paint has not been fractured or damaged prior to the repair process.
FAQ’s Regarding Paintless Dent Removal:
- What size dents can be repaired? We can repair most non-collision dents. The limiting factor is the relationship between the dent's depth and diameter. A large shallow dent is much more repairable than a small extremely sharp dent. Dents caused by car doors and hail stones are typically completely and permanently removed without any signs of a repair. Larger dents often can only be detected by a trained eye. Most customers are completely amazed and wish they would have known about our service sooner.
- Is Paintless Dent Removal covered by insurance? Absolutely. Insurance companies around the country have embraced PDR. When removing hail damage, PDR saves them money on paint, materials, and rental cars. Minor dents such as door dings and shopping cart dents cost less to remove than your insurance deductible.
- Are dings only removed from doors? We remove dings from all panels including your car's roof, trunk, and hood.
- Does your door panel need to be removed? In most cases your door panel does not need to be removed. PDR Technicians have specially designed metal tools that slide behind collision bracing. There are many access areas already on you car or truck.
- Do we use dry ice? There is a nationwide perception that dents disappear when you place dry ice on the surface of a heated dent. Because each dent varies in size, shape, depth, and location, dents cannot be removed using this method.. We don't use any heating or cooling. Dents are removed using the same method throughout the U.S.
How long does it take? Most dents can be removed while you wait. Individual dings take anywhere from 5-30 minutes depending on the size and location of the dents removed.
PDQ Tools Paintless Dent Training, PDR Training: When you attend training at PDQ, you'll get a sense of the tradition that has made paintless dent removal the proud and profitable trade it is today. Learn in an environment that instills three of the main qualities found in the best technicians; creativity, passion and a drive for perfection.
In the good old days, auto body technicians learned their trade by working with an experienced auto body professional. There were no set rules, just substantiated techniques and varied methods passed from one technician to another. As fledgling technicians watched, worked and learned, they began to develop a sense of what techniques were best suited to their personal skills and needs.
We feel that Paintless Dent Removal is best learned by combining good instructional reference, understandable methodology, and hands on training. It takes a willing student working with an excellent teacher who can explain proper technique and has a vast knowledge of the different methods used to repair the perfect dent. Not all methods (or processes) are right for each person.
We've had the advantage and privilege of working with technicians from all over the world. Some technicians we work with started in the craft some 20 years ago. When you attend our hands-on training, you will be exposed to not one method, but several. By the end of your training we will have refined the method that best works for you or your employee.
Our training facility has a relaxed atmosphere geared towards the students needs. Since we keep class numbers at a maximum of three students, you'll have the benefit of personal instruction. All instruction is hands-on practical experience.
Please remember our class sizes are limited to three trainees. Please contact us today to reserve your spot in our up comming training.
Call Toll Free: 888.775.8665 or Email us at: email@example.com
Our Future Class Schedule is: September 15-19, 2014 and October 20-24, 2014